- All students with questions regarding a specific academic program can contact the college advising office associated with that program.
- All prospective transfer students can contact a Success Coach who will assist them with pre-admission coaching. Specifically, Success Coaches can assist in the following ways:
- Guide you through your transfer journey, including assistance with understanding the admission requirements and transfer process
- Connect you with comprehensive resources and valuable information
- Co-design strategies to help you meet your academic objectives
- Assist with selecting majors that align with your career goals, or help with identifying your career options
- Support and champion your successes as a Knight
- Provide guidance and encouragement so that you can graduate on time
Catalog Year denotes graduation/degree requirements of any UCF program in effect since the student began continuous enrollment at UCF. Graduation/degree requirements change from time to time. However, a student transferring from Florida College System institutions or state universities may use the UCF Undergraduate Catalog in effect at the time he or she began the most recent period of continuous enrollment in academic good standing at any of the Florida public institutions.