As a current transfer student, you have already taken a significant step in your educational journey, and UCF Transfer Connect is here to provide you with comprehensive resources and support that can help you thrive and succeed at UCF and beyond.
Visit the Transfer Center
Located on the main campus in Trevor Colbourn Hall, the Transfer Center is the place for any transfer student who want to connect with peers and access a wealth of resources and support. Our dedicated Success Coaches and PeerKnight Coaches are always available to provide tailored advice and guidance, ensuring your academic and personal success.
We understand that coming to UCF is a huge transition! But remember, we are here to help you transfer and succeed. Here’s a list of the many services available to make your transition as smooth as possible:
- Academic Advising
- Academic Calendar
- Degree Audit (my Knight Audit)
- Knights Major Exploration and Transition Center (KMETC)
- Math Lab
- Math Placement Test
- Pegasus Path
- Registrar’s Office
- Registration – My Schedule Builder
- Student Academic Resource Center (SARC)
- Study Abroad
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Undergraduate Research
- University Writing Center
- Accessibility Services
- Career Services
- Financial Assistance
- Housing and Residence Life
- Information Technology Support
- Neighborhood Relations (Off-campus housing resources)
- Office of Prestigious Awards (OPA)
- Student Complaints and Appeals
- UCF Mobile – Stay Connected
- Office of Military and Veteran Student Success
Other Services or Requirements
- Computer Labs
- Visit https://library.ucf.edu/services/computers-technology/#tab_Rosen for more information.
- Partnership Building, Suite 1100
Phone: 407-708-2838 for hours of operation
- UCF South Lake: Building 2, Room 209
Phone: 352-536-2142 for days and hours of operation
- Honor Your Knighthood
- Knights Email
- Knights Pantry
- Parking Services
- Cocoa Campus Cashier: Building 11, Room 201
- South Lake Campus: Campus Security in Building 2, Lobby
- Student Account Services & Fee Payment
- Student ID Cards
- Student Legal Services
- Transportation & Shuttles
- Web Course Support
Main Campus has several computer labs available. Vist https://it.ucf.edu/techcommons/computer-labs/ for locations and hours. A valid UCF ID is required for use.
Rosen College of Hospitality Management
UCF Sanford/Lake Mary
UCF South Lake
UCF Valencia West and UCF Valencia Osceola have access to the joint-use computers in the UCF Valencia libraries at each campus. Students may also check out laptops from the library.
Students who park a vehicle on the University of Central Florida campus must purchase a parking permit. Visit Parking Services to purchase and for more information.
Rosen College of Hospitality and Management
UCF parking permits are required to park in UCF lots. Visit Parking Services to purchase online.
UCF students are required to purchase a parking permit from Eastern Florida State College (EFSC) to park their vehicles on EFSC properties. EFSC parking permits can be purchased at the EFSC Cashier’s office:
UCF Daytona Beach
Parking is FREE at UCF Daytona Beach and decals are not required.
UCF parking permits are required to park in UCF lots and garages and parking spaces. Visit https://www.ucf.edu/downtown/transportation/ to learn more about parking and transportation options for UCF Downtown.
UCF South Lake
Parking is FREE at UCF South Lake however, parking decals are required. Decals can be obtained from:
UCF Altamonte Springs and UCF Sanford/Lake Mary
Parking is FREE at UCF Sanford/Lake Mary, and parking decals are not required.
UCF Valencia East, UCF Valencia Osceola, and UCF Valencia West
Parking decals are free and may be obtained from the Valencia College Campus Security.
UCF textbooks may be purchased online through the UCF Bookstore.
Health and Wellness
- Advocacy Services
- Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Dining Services
- Recreation & Wellness Center
- Student Health Services
- UCF Cares