Welcome Future Knights!
We’re happy to see that you’re interested in attending UCF again! You will need to consult with a Personal Success Coach and an Academic Advisor for your selected major BEFORE you submit your readmission application.
Please note that, for students who have been academically dismissed, readmission is not guaranteed.
Follow these steps to begin your readmission journey!
Once you’ve signed up for Transfer Connect, a personal Success Coach will contact you to assist you through the readmission process, connect you with the college of your intended UCF major, as well as provide motivation, strategies, and resources to help you graduate faster.
- Remember: If you were academically suspended or dismissed, your Success Coach will assist you with contacting the college of your intended UCF major regarding your eligibility to readmit.
PRIOR to completing your readmission application, you MUST meet with an Academic Advisor in the advising office for your selected major to determine if the college/department will support your readmission. If they will not, the advisor may be able to offer options and alternatives.
You should complete the online readmission application located in the myUCF portal if you meet any of the following criteria:
- You have not attended UCF for two consecutive major semesters.
- You have been academically suspended.
- You have previously earned a bachelor’s degree at UCF and are currently pursuing a second bachelor’s degree.
You will need to be able to access your student records to complete the online readmission application located in the myUCF portal. Click here for help on how to access your student records.
- If you were previously disqualified, you must include a personal statement explaining the reason for your academic difficulties and outline specific plans for ensuring your academic success in future semesters.
- If you have attended another institution since you were last enrolled at UCF, you must submit all official transcripts. Failure to do so may delay your ability to register for classes.
- NOTE: Per Florida Statute 1009.21, all students are required to update residency documents on file before the payment deadline of the term readmitted. The claimant must submit copies of two (2) documents or more that support the claim that they have lived/worked in Florida for 12 consecutive months prior to the term of readmission to email@example.com.
- You can check your readmission status by logging into the myUCF portal.
- You may be required to submit an updated “Health Form” prior to readmission. Contact UCF Student Health Services for additional information regarding this requirement.
Check out this comprehensive list of services that are available to help you succeed and get involved at UCF.
Undergraduate Admissions Deadlines
Experience education on your time.
Jump back into a fully online degree.
We understand that coming to UCF is a huge transition! But remember, we are here to help you transfer and succeed. Here’s a list of the many services available to make your transition as smooth as possible:
- Academic Advising
- Academic Calendar
- Degree Audit (my Knight Audit)
- Knights Major Exploration and Transition Center (KMETC)
- Math Lab
- Math Placement Test
- Pegasus Path
- Registrar’s Office
- Registration – My Schedule Builder
- Student Academic Resource Center (SARC)
- Study Abroad
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Undergraduate Research
- University Writing Center
- Accessibility Services
- Career Services
- Financial Assistance
- Housing and Residence Life
- Information Technology Support
- Neighborhood Relations (Off-campus housing resources)
- Office of Prestigious Awards (OPA)
- Student Complaints and Appeals
- UCF Mobile – Stay Connected
- Veteran Academic Resource Center (VARC)
Other Services or Requirements
- Computer Labs
- Visit https://library.ucf.edu/services/computers-technology/#tab_Rosen for more information.
- Partnership Building, Suite 1100
Phone: 407-708-2838 for hours of operation
- UCF South Lake: Building 2, Room 209
Phone: 352-536-2142 for days and hours of operation
- Honor Your Knighthood
- Knights Email
- Knights Pantry
- Parking Services
- Cocoa Campus Cashier: Building 11, Room 201
- South Lake Campus: Campus Security in Building 2, Lobby
- Student Account Services & Fee Payment
- Student ID Cards
- Student Legal Services
- Transportation & Shuttles
- Web Course Support
Main Campus has several computer labs available. Vist https://it.ucf.edu/techcommons/computer-labs/ for locations and hours. A valid UCF ID is required for use.
Rosen College of Hospitality Management
UCF Sanford/Lake Mary
UCF South Lake
UCF Valencia West and UCF Valencia Osceola have access to the joint-use computers in the UCF Valencia libraries at each campus. Students may also check out laptops from the library.
Students who park a vehicle on the University of Central Florida campus must purchase a parking permit. Visit Parking Services to purchase and for more information.
Rosen College of Hospitality and Management
UCF parking permits are required to park in UCF lots. Visit Parking Services to purchase online.
UCF students are required to purchase a parking permit from Eastern Florida State College (EFSC) to park their vehicles on EFSC properties. EFSC parking permits can be purchased at the EFSC Cashier’s office:
UCF Daytona Beach
Parking is FREE at UCF Daytona Beach and decals are not required.
UCF parking permits are required to park in UCF lots and garages and parking spaces. Visit https://www.ucf.edu/downtown/transportation/ to learn more about parking and transportation options for UCF Downtown.
UCF South Lake
Parking is FREE at UCF South Lake however, parking decals are required. Decals can be obtained from:
UCF Altamonte Springs and UCF Sanford/Lake Mary
Parking is FREE at UCF Sanford/Lake Mary, and parking decals are not required.
UCF Valencia East, UCF Valencia Osceola, and UCF Valencia West
Parking decals are free and may be obtained from the Valencia College Campus Security.
UCF textbooks may be purchased online through the UCF Bookstore.
Health and Wellness
- Advocacy Services
- Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Dining Services
- Recreation & Wellness Center
- Student Health Services
- UCF Cares