You’ve Been Offered Admission! What Now? – Checklist
- Virtual Web-content about the University and your Academic College and Major
- Virtual UCF Success Session on selected date
- Virtual Advising and Course Enrollment on selected date
During orientation registration you will select a specific date for your virtual UCF Success Session and Virtual Advising and Course Enrollment components.
The virtual Web-content about the University and your Academic College and Major is available online and can be completed at your own pace, but must be done prior to Advising and Course Enrollment selected date.
myKnight Audit will show you which transfer courses meet degree requirements and outstanding courses that remain to complete your degree. Any In-Progress courses will require a final official transcript to record the appropriate grade.
Final Transcripts If you had courses in progress when you applied or if a degree was awarded since application, send transcripts electronically or mail to the Undergraduate Admissions office in the original, sealed envelope.
- Office of Undergraduate Admission
University of Central Florida
PO Box 160111
Orlando, FL 32816-0111
International students should refer to the information for new international students on the UCF Global website for additional information.
- Request Form I-20
- Secure a Visa or Complete a SEVIS Transfer
- Complete the UCF Global Required Online International Student Orientation in WebCourses (this is in addition to UCF Mandatory Orientation)
- Fulfill other university requirements such as Immunizations, Health Insurance, and UCF Orientation
- Complete the Virtual Check-In with UCF Global upon arrival
- Attend the Global Knights Welcome Event
For information about scholarships and other funding opportunities, visit: https://global.ucf.edu/international-students-scholars-and-professionals/fundingyoureducationatucf/
You are required to attend the meetings on the dates you select during registration, make sure you are available and arrive promptly to avoid cancellation.
Registration is by Enrollment Appointment and can only be completed once orientation and immunization holds have been resolved. Use mySchedule Builder to help you generate all possible schedule combinations based on your course selections, allowing you to evaluate which schedule of classes will work best for you and register for them.